Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Fountain Hills Great Fair


It's that time of year again! One of the biggest art festivals in the state of Arizona is coming up this February 25 - 27! For 23 years, Fountain Hills has been putting on this three day art festival with nearly 500 artists from across the United States and around the world, and attracts more than 200,000 visitors each year. If you haven't been there yet, it is a must see event! Trust me, you won't want to miss it!

Free Admission, Free Parking, Plenty of Food and Bathrooms, Hours are 10am to 5pm

For more information, click here.




Another popular event is the annual Hot Air Balloon Rally, held at 7:00 a.m. on Sunday, February 27th. There are great photo opportunities of balloons reflecting against the water with the fountain in the background. Unlike most balloon races, this rally features a unique tradition among the balloonists. Following the launch many pilots attempt a dip of their baskets into Fountain Lake. The rally generally attracts 30 to 40 balloonists.

4 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading through your posting. I need to say that it was the 1st article on your blog I genuinely enjoyed and in which I had a feeling of agreement, know what I mean? In any case, keep the posting and I’ll be back once again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this event! It's a fairy-tale indeed!! Cool.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've saw the fountain at the same time with the Fountain Hills Chamber's player's concert. It was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete